Contemplation, Comprehension, Conservation: An Illustrated Handbook for Nature Tourism Guides in Colombia
This project collects information on Colombia's natural heritage and presents it in educational, aesthetic and accessible formats. To this end, it includes:
- A suggestive, memorable and easy to understand narrative style.
- An infographic interface that articulates blocks of text, data, and illustrations.
- Impressive and colorful, yet scientifically rigorous illustrations.
- A solid scientific basis, albeit free from technical excesses.
- Easily downloadable editorial content on this website.
The project includes three formats of editorial content with complementary information:
- A 306-page book in Spanish and English (available in digital and printed versions)
- 50+ podcast audios -See Audios-
- 100 summary images -See Factsheets-
An Illustrated Handbook for Nature Tourism Guides in Colombia
Is designed for three types of readers: nature tourism guides eager to expand their knowledge with accurate and reliable information, national or international visitors interested in knowing more about local nature destinations, and the general public.
The following behind-the-scenes video shows how the project was conceived and produced: